Friday, October 29, 2010

between the sheets...

No this doesn't involve our infertility, but as my husband says, "It doesn't hurt to keep trying!"
My son loves our bed; he jumps, skips, plays, runs around, laughing at every moment. Not to destroy his fun, I usually let him play a few minutes. Eventually, he gets hauled off kicking and screaming because he is not done, even if mommy is.



The other day I was in the process of making the bed after washing the sheets, and he came in the room. Not wanting an empty bed go to waste, he climbed up and proceeded to make the bed in his own little way. He rolled, twisted, scooted, and slid all over in our sheets. (Quite the romp in the bed if you ask me.) After a few pics he was carted off flailing his arms and legs in protest, so I could finish. Got to love the two-year-old tornado!


No comments:

Post a Comment