Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Little Artist


Our two year old is quite an artist. Just the other day I caught the above image as I was uloading groceries out of the car. I ventured to believe that he was inside and would not create a mess as I quickly ran back and forth from the car to the house. I obviously was wrong. He found the markers (luckily they were washable) and proceeded to draw on the window to our screen door. Not a big mess, but I have recently been more aware of the location of our art supplies.

Today I gave him the paper and pen to draw. It was so fun to watch him lay on his stomach, kick his feet up in the air and scribble to his heart's content. His concentrated effort displayed on paper not on windows or walls made me proud, so proud I couldn't help capture this wonderful moment on film.


He just came to me with his masterpiece proudly displayed in his chubby fingers and held it up to be praised. As far as I am concerned it is magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment