Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To decorate or not

Well I decided to decorate a little...sometimes it is hard living in an apartment that you know you will move out of in a few months, but I did. I had this lovely orange vase that I love, but doesn't always go with everything, so I decided it would be perfect for fall. I bought some simple leaves and placed them in it, because I couldn't find decorative stones around here and had to wait to go to Wal-mart to find some. After I placed them on the table I was pleased, it had been some time since I had placed out a centerpiece, and I thought I was doing good. Well, I forgot that the two year old tornado eats at that table. Only a few days of sitting on the table and it was target to a cheese attack. It is hard to see in the picture, but his string cheese was planted on the stem. I had to get a picture of my thwarted effort. Maybe one day I will be allowed to decorate.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a cheese stick plant, but I see you found some! :D
    Looks great!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete