Monday, September 20, 2010

Two pink lines

So...I had a crazy dream last night about two pink lines. In light of my last post, I better explain. I hope that I haven't offending anyone by my cries of bitterness toward my maternal woes. I really did have some of those feelings, as awful as they were. It was my grieving process. Luckily with the help of a wonderful husband, prayer, and faith in a God that infinitely knows me, I have worked through my gnawing feelings of despair.

Well back to my dream. I have two friends that have been trying to conceive for some time now, and they both are pregnant!! I couldn't be happier, like I said, I have worked past my awful feelings that I had about our predicament. So in my dream one convinced me to take a pregnancy test, which I knew would be a waste, only it wasn't a waste. I saw the two pink lines. I couldn't believe it! So of course I rushed over to my RE and they did test on both me and my husband. They confirmed we conceived. I was elated and couldn't wait to share the news...then I woke up.

At least I can dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment